dawncherries-cherish.blogspot.com ♥
Thursday, July 5, 2007
hehehe.
joe just called me!!
he said he love me VERY MUCH.
hohohos~~
well, it kinda boost my energy level[;[;[;
i aint tired anymore!!
hahas.
seeseesee..
he is soO nice!!!
wowww!!
awwww!!
kekeke~
♥ sandy
2:32 AM
I love
GOD
.
I love
JOE
.
I love
C.O.S
.
I love
JANICE
.
I love
CYFers
.
I love
PINK
.
I love
PRECIOUS MOMENTS
.
I love
NURSING
.
I love
TAEKWONDO
.
The DIVA ♥
S-A-N-D-Y
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
EXIT
is here.
THY WILL BE DONE ♥
hard disk
iPod
PSP
thumbdrive
a more complete wardrobe
director's list
grow spiritually
AUDIENCES ♥
LINKS ♥
meiting
olivia
OH
andy
belle
cassandra
daphne
derrick
elson
fionne
huifang
irah
keline
kimberly
kimkai
linen
louis
mandy
nicholas
sabrina
liliy
sabrina
samantha
sophia
yana
yenyen
NYPTKD
PAST TENSE ♥
♥ July 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ January 2009
APPLAUSE ♥
Designer :
PauLeNe
Brushes :
xXx
Image :
xXx
Software :
xXx
Fonts:
xXx
Basecodes :
xXx