dawncherries-cherish.blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, November 11, 2007
somebody is busy.
busy busy busy.
no time to miss me.
no time...
think you very long didnt visit my blog le ba.
okay..
thank you bye bye!
♥ sandy
7:00 PM
I love
GOD
.
I love
JOE
.
I love
C.O.S
.
I love
JANICE
.
I love
CYFers
.
I love
PINK
.
I love
PRECIOUS MOMENTS
.
I love
NURSING
.
I love
TAEKWONDO
.
The DIVA ♥
S-A-N-D-Y
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
EXIT
is here.
THY WILL BE DONE ♥
hard disk
iPod
PSP
thumbdrive
a more complete wardrobe
director's list
grow spiritually
AUDIENCES ♥
LINKS ♥
meiting
olivia
OH
andy
belle
cassandra
daphne
derrick
elson
fionne
huifang
irah
keline
kimberly
kimkai
linen
louis
mandy
nicholas
sabrina
liliy
sabrina
samantha
sophia
yana
yenyen
NYPTKD
PAST TENSE ♥
♥ July 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ January 2009
APPLAUSE ♥
Designer :
PauLeNe
Brushes :
xXx
Image :
xXx
Software :
xXx
Fonts:
xXx
Basecodes :
xXx